Coliseo de Victoria
Club: Club Atlético Tigre | Opening: 1936 | Capacity: 26,282
History and description
Coliseo de Victoria, officially called Estadio José Dellagiovanna and also referred to as Estadio Monumental de Victoria, was built in 1936 as the new home for Tigre.
The stadium opened on the 20th of September 1936 with a friendly match between Tigre and Boca Juniors.
Over the years, Coliseo de Victoria got gradually converted from a wooden stadium into a concrete one. The last works got completed around 2007.
Coliseo de Victoria is located in the city of Victoria in the greater Buenos Aires area. The stadium lies about 20 kilometres north of central Buenos Aires and just under 5 kilometres south of the touristic city of Tigre.
The stadium can be reached with trains on the Mitre line, which runs from Buenos Aires’ Retiro station to Tigre. Get off at station Victoria, from where it is a 10-minute walk or short taxi ride to the stadium. The journey from Retiro takes about 40 minutes.
Address: Av. Presidente Perón 2650 y Guido Spano, Victoria, Buenos Aires
Tickets for Tigre matches can be bought at the ticket windows of the stadium, usually from a few days before the match.
Ticket prices typically range from AR$ 170.00 to AR$ 230.00 for a seat at one of the sides, or from AR$ 60.00 to AR$ 80.00 for a place at the terraces.
Relevant Internet links