How to write a review
Help people out by sharing your experiences on a particular stadium. You will be able to leave a review of any stadium in our database, which we hope helps people that would like to visit a match, attend a stadium tour, or read about your experiences at the stadium.
We’ve got a few guidelines though to make sure all reviews are relevant.
What to include in a review?
- Anything you think is useful for other people. What most people find interesting is how you bought the ticket, how you got to the stadium, the atmosphere in the stadium, food and drinks, comfort, sightlines, things to bring or leave at home, etc. It is not necessary to give a match report, but do mention which match you went to and the date of the match.
- With regards to stadium tours you could include whether you made reservations, the parts of the stadium visited, the pace of the tour, the guide, whether they had an interesting story to tell, accessibility, etc.
- For a few examples of our official reviews click here, here, or here.
How to write it?
- In your own style, whether formal, informal, or witty, as long as it is informative. Try to be comprehensive, not just three sentences, but tell a story in a clear and structured way. Remember that these are not comments, but reviews. Writing nothing more than “I love this stadium” is not particular useful for other people.
- In English. Don’t worry if English is not your native tongue, your language does not have to be perfect.
However, as always, there are a few rules:
- Try to be objective and reasonable. If something was not good, feel free to mention, but there is no reason to extensively comment on personal conflicts.
- Feel free to leave a review on the stadium of your favourite team as we are sure you know a lot that can help people. That said, be modest with the superlatives and try to be as objective as possible.
- No hateful reviews on a stadium of a rival team.
Due to the large amount of spam, we will have to authorize every review that comes in. This can take from a few minutes to a few days. While we appreciate every well-meant contribution, we may not publish the reviews that break any of the above rules.
We may correct the odd typo, but will not edit any content without permission. No personal information will be published, nor used for any other particular purpose.